No time? Want ready to go summer cutting cycle? Here it is.Read More »
Testoxyl Proppionate is back in stock. Pre-ordered items wil be sent today. Did not order it yet? Place your order todayRead More »
Kalpa Test E, Test C and Sustaxyl are in stock. We have enough for maximum 2 weeks. Order today.Read More »
One more stack added to Discounts Section on GBN. We are happy to offer you great stacks, prices and consultations for your bodybuilding. With this offer you save $240. You are welcome to test GBN if you never did it before.Read More »
2 weeks 30% sale for testoxyl propionate and duraxyl 100Read More »
Yesterday we closed 30% discount sale for sustaxyl 350. Thank you everyone who used this chance to save 30% on sustaxyl's cost.Read More »
Roaccutane 20 mg is back in stock It's time to stockRead More »
Manufacturer: Eli Lilly
Substance: Human insulin
Pack: kit 5 x 3ml (100 iu/ml)
Humulin is the brand name for a group of human insulin products, originally developed by Genentech in 1978 (Generic name insulin isophane) and later acquired by Eli Lilly and Company.
Humulin is synthesized in a laboratory strain of Escherichia coli bacteria which has been genetically altered to produce human insulin. The synthesized insulin is then combined with other compounds or types of insulin which affect its shelf life and absorption. Humulin R, for example, consists of zinc-insulin crystals dissolved in a clear fluid.
Humulin by itself is a short-acting insulin. Humulin R, like many other form of injectable insulin, is intended for subcutaneous injection, so it should not be used intramuscularly, since its dispersion in the rest of the body would take more time.
It is currently sold by Eli Lilly under different types:
* Humulin R (REGULAR human insulin injection [rDNA origin]) is a short-acting insulin that has a relatively short duration of activity as compared with other insulins.
* Humulin R Regular U-500 (Concentrated) insulin human injection, USP (rDNA Origin) is a stronger concentration (500 units/mL) of Humulin R.
* Humulin N (human NPH insulin injection [rDNA origin]) is an intermediate-acting insulin with a slower onset of action and a longer duration of activity than Humulin R.
* Humulin 70/30 (70% human insulin isophane suspension, 30% human insulin injection [rDNA origin]) is a mixture insulin. It is an intermediate-acting insulin combined with the onset of action of Humulin
* Humulin 50/50 (50% human insulin isophane suspension, 50% human insulin injection [rDNA origin]) is a mixture insulin. It is an intermediate-acting insulin combined with the onset of action of Humulin R.
Based on the company's web site, Humilin is identical in chemical structure to human insulin.
Please log in to write review
Needle Gauge Comparison Chart.Read More »
If you want to avoid heart issues do your best to avoid these foods as much as possible.Read More »
Looking to increase strength and cardio? Here is a 8 week cycle for strength, cardio and endurance. Read it, and print it.Read More »